Friday, January 14, 2011

My mantra for the world

Here or no here;
Cutting off the ten thousand things and leaving just one.



Commentary: What do I mean by this? If you've ever read about Buddhist scripture, I'm sure you've come across the concept of ending the cycle of rebirth. This mantra deals with just that. If you prefer less suffering or not being reborn in the moment, in other words, ending the cycle of rebirth; go into your higher nature (it's basically just your mindful integrous nature). Like the mantra says; cut off the ten thousand things and leave just one... your nature (your nature, as in what's looking).

What's holy is mundane; what's mundane is holy. Just your experience here and now, this moment, this is your enlightenment. How so?... you may ask. What about...? you may wonder. Leave all buts and if's aside and go deep into your nature.

Someone uttering "go as deep into your higher state as possible" left me with the assumption that that meant just being completely and utterly normal; and ended the cycle of rebirth for me; right on the spot. That's how I came up with this mantra. Just being normal means enlightenment. Normal with just a bit extra mindfulness (that's what does it for me anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment